Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Act life

Really tired of so much.Hard to believe more people,most uncertain.I will feel very bored to smile at those I don't like at all.Maybe this is the very reason that I love home more and more.Sometimes I think my the same terrible,wholesale jerseys, as long as doing something others are doing.A bit mad in heart indeed!I just wanna do what I like,although possibly thought strange.
Sometimes,I ask myself:Must we say hello when we see each other?Must we show others a good friend-circle to mean our kindness and make use of each other later?When someone leaves us,must we cry to show how deep our affection is?In work,must we try our all efforts to tell all the people we are the most capable?No matter how sad or happy,must we encourage ourself with smiles?I think it is better to smile when being happy,and not to force yourself to do that while being unhappy.However,how much have we done and said even would make ourself feel awful.The only reply to ourself is that we are in society,we should adapt to everything.In fact,we often feel troubled.Not for being a special person,just to make ourselves ease.We also need to try.
I really hate all inherent modes,which makes me living more boring world.Even I dislike to get close to say anything,cheap mlb hats, because of hate the moment of saying useless words.I prefer to be alone or do what I like.Even hate to communicate with others,which I think it a time-wasting.Actually I know more than them,and understand deeper.Each person has different ways of happiness,merely,I only care what arises from true heart,which can make me really happy.So precious they are in such a flashy world.
When you say love to me,I feel it true to your heart.Years later do I realise all affections will change.
When students tell me they love me so much,I feel so happy and think I am the only in their eyes.Months later,I find they say the same words to other teachers,too.
Something is there at this moment,but gone later.
Let it fly!Nothing or nobody belongs to us forever.Too much will bring us burden.
All above is not so important,because it is just a joke,something can be proved by time and hidden in deep heart is what I need.
However,cheap oakley sunglasses, I never fear loss.I hope I can go back to me of nature.No liking hearing or seeing anything around me.To feel life instead of acting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment