Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Not because you are not good enough.

One day in the past,you got to know some people,they seemed to get close to you.You replied to communicate with them with your true heart.And thought they would be as sincere as you were to them,nothing could stop such a "lasting" friendship.You were wrong because you mistook it as friendship,cheap jerseys, in fact,they were merely false,a trade.They were not what they seemed to be,but a yourself-deception.Remembering a word from someone who I thought true to me,"Don't be too careful to others."
The most terrible thing is that someone is falsely good to you instead of being bad to you frankly.I never fear someone to be bad to me,because I like truth.Everything has two sides,when you lost other's love,you will be more relaxed and live more freely,nobody to think more about,nothing to care more about.You can close your eyes and ears to live as you like.You needn't try to smile at  those "kind" faces,actually with a mask,to please them all the time.When you think the world is not so nice as before,you become maturer in heart.although we still try to keep thinking there is niceness,and there is true love.We hold such a firm belief and learn to run ahead endlessly.
Thank those getting far from me,cheap snapback hats, who let me know true friendship is so precious that not anyone can have.And you aren't originally the same kind.All the things happening to me meant me a silly person.However,I won't change any of my belief.My life will be purer without those falseness.I can't change my liking,pureness.Without it,I will think I am in the dirt.And I am not really good at acting.
Not because of you are not good enough,but you see this world too simply.
You suddenly smile while thinking of those,you needn't waste time and energy to face those people,you will never be cheated again by them,you needn't to care anything of theirs...really a good thing!
Go to hell,so-call friend-energy union,
Go to hell,so-called adapt to everything including good and bad,only to make me think myself awful.
Go to hell,so-called false kindness,I try to be myself.Without help,maybe I will need to solve some problems by myself,but happier without any burden in heart.
Say a lasting bye to you!
Besides my family,fake oakley sunglasses, I can live much better without anyelse.
Yeah,the earth is turning around without anyone.
Life is just a process of seaching for happiness.
Happiness is only from true heart,not a word,a photo or an act.
Got up so early this morning,listening to the birds' singing and music resounding.
I love such days.

No comments:

Post a Comment