Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Classic line

There was a famous sentence when I was falling in love with Tiger, I said If you don’t like it I will never wear it again, till today he always repeat it to me when we were in chatting freely, I know he is just kidding me. Just because of this sentence, he would make the decision I am the one to be his wife in his life.
I knew Tiger by blind dating which was very normal way to know each other for young couples at the late of 80s. so to be honest to say, both of us were not so match by works or by family, cheap oakleys, I worked in one of Joint venture company, he was in a small state own factory, The position of his family was high than mine, therefore to be girl friend or boyfriend we need to more communications to know each other. Frankly speaking I was not so pretty facing Tiger was a handsome boy I was no confident at all, after the first meeting I was sure I like this boy and I must be catch him to be my boy.
Before the second dating, I wanted to be a fashion girl to be more attractive, therefore I bought a bat-wing sleeve coat in pink only for dating, which was very popular at that time, unimagined he did not like it very much, and said to me angrily, how come what do you wear? I neglected he was from a tradditional family, he cannot accept the fancy dress, I was a little upset and said in low voice, if you don’t like it I will never wear it again, after that day, Tiger was happy to ask for the marriage with me. After several years later I realized because of this words he thought I was a nice girl and not so tough and easy to be control that he was looking for.
Unfortunately I don’t have that coat picture right now, cheap jerseys, but I still remember the style, when we recall the story we will always be happy to say, you are a smart lady, due to this sentence to be expression your personality you would be in my whole life, that’s why this is our classic line in our story.

No comments:

Post a Comment