Thursday, April 20, 2017

Tiger mom,Cat dad.

Long time ago,I happened to have watched the last episode of this TV play.There are some famous actors in it.cheap snapback hats, I still remember some words in it make great sense.It's about how to educate kids.Not until last week did I finish watching it with son.He found it a week ago and suggested watching it with me.He told me it was a funny play.

It's really interesting,although some scenes are quite moving.I suppose that my son should be another cat dad when he has grown up,for his character is just similar to the man's in it.Would he marry a wife like Tiger mom?

What makes me gratified is that I hardly treated my son so strictly,instead,cheap oakleys, I like to follow his heart.He is a naturally good boy,so he never troubles me.Study isn't a boring thing for him now,also,he has his own dream .I would talk with him about study rather than force him to do something.Because I understood at the very beginning that kids couldn't lose interests in study,once lost,never return.It is just because of forcing that many kids begin to hate studying.We should take some different steps which kids would accept more easily,thus,which will help a lot.

Yeah,what is the most important thing to educate a kid?My answer is to love and respect him.Show your love directly and respect his likings.Never rebuke,but to induce.More encouragement,cheap jerseys, less hit.With your patient to accompany his growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment