Thursday, April 20, 2017

Old indeed!

From loving housework to a bit hating,time is changing everything of mine.Loving is because I love the feeling of home,love house,wholesale jerseys, then love housework.I love staying in the tidy rooms after a completely cleaning.It's a kind of enjoyment rather than working.In my memories,each cleaning hadn't taken up more than one day in the years before last year.Last year,we spent two days,one was for tidying,the other was for washing.Of course,including husband and son who helped me.I was so glad to see son could already help me.Treat him a big meal as a prize in that evening.Some days ago,son and I made the same plan as last year,to go out for a big meal after the whole-day cleaning.However,maybe I am old,I felt so tired that cleaning seems so slow.This is already the third day,at this moment, the washing machine is still working.Husband called to ask me several times today whether all were done.Yeah,I washed all the things which could be washed.Hanging is really a big problem,I put them everywhere inside and outside the room.HAHA,cheap fake oakleys, maybe it will frighten him if someone came to my house.I am expecting them to dry quickily,then I can put them away.
It's really a war!

No comments:

Post a Comment