Wednesday, April 12, 2017

WeChat

WeChat is the most popular communication method among young people nowadays , even some of my elder relatives are also like to discuss matters via our WeChat family group. In the past days,cheap nfl hats, if our big family would like to discuss something about family issue, they had to call other members one by one ,it is really a waste of time and telecommunication fees.

As far as I know , not only Chinese people, but also foreign people would prefer to use WeChat to pay for the bill. In some extent, I think the function of WeChat is stronger than QQ, if you do not like typing words, you can choose to hold down the speaker keys for seconds, and record your voice , cheap oakley sunglasses, after finish recording, you can move away your finger. You can send out your recording voice directly. And the receiver is able to record voice by return. By the way, you can use WeChat for video chatting as well.

As far as I am concerned , sometimes I will send my mood via WeChat friends circle, of course if you like, you can send the image and words together. And your friends can add their comments on them. At first, I send out some sentences only in English version, but some of my friends told me that they could not understand what I was talking about. From then on, cheap jerseys, I decided to send something with both Chinese and English version. In order to make others completely understanding my meaning, I share something in my friends circle in two languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment